Friday, November 14, 2014

eShakti Review

I love clothes. Living in a small town, it can be hard to find a large variety of cute things to wear, so I do a lot of my shopping online. One site that I found a little while ago is called eShakti. I really liked this site because it has a variety of super cute styles from vintage to modern, and every style is customizable.



A few weeks ago, I was looking for a dress for the Holiday Gala that I have been involved in planning for my Event Management class. The theme was It’s a Wonderful Life, so I wanted something that was vintage as well as school spirited. I came upon a dress that I absolutely loved, so I customized it to the length I wanted as well as the sleeve style and ordered it.

My exact dress is no longer available on the site, but I want to walk through the ordering process so that you can see how easy it is!

First you select the dress you want from the hundreds of options:


Then you can customize:



The sizes range from size 0-36W, and there is even an option to do a custom size based on your exact measurements. You can choose to keep the dress the way it is shown, or you can change the sleeves, length, and neckline. And let’s not forget that ALL OF THE DRESSES HAVE POCKETS. ALL OF THEM! You can’t beat that.


I really loved looking over this site, and I can’t wait to let you all know how my dress turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment