Wednesday, December 3, 2014

eShakti Review II

I love my eShakti dress! I’m just going to do a quick write up about the delivery of my dress and how it looks.

It took about 3 weeks for my dress to come, and it really worried me because the tracking number only started to work about a day before it was delivered. It came in a pretty beat up box all the way from India. I was nervous about opening the box because it looked like there had been some water damage, but I was pleased to see that the dress came in a sealed plastic bag.

As soon as I saw the dress, I knew that it was perfect. The color was exactly as pictured. The fabric was a little thinner than I expected and very wrinkled, but I was so excited to throw the thing over my head.

The dress fit almost perfectly! It is a little too big in the waist, but other than that it is perfect. I was able to wear it to the Holiday Gala, and I got so many complements about how cute it was. It loved the way I felt in the dress, but most of all, I loved the pockets!
 

Sorry for the grainy picture

 If you decide that you want a cute dress like mine, go to eShakti and register so that you can qualify for a special discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment