Tuesday, December 2, 2014

5 Tips to Love Yourself

Life can be hectic, stressful, and hard. Know matter how talented, smart, thin, strong or hard working you are, things happen that you cannot control. I know for myself that when things in my life get hard, I turn to myself to see what I could be doing better and how I come up short in so many categories. Starting now I am going to try and break this bad habit I have created of judging myself too critically. Here are the tricks I've come up with to love yourself.

                                                   5 Tips to Love Yourself

1. Be Grateful
Everyday when you wake up think of three things you are grateful for. Change the things you are grateful for every morning and do not repeat. This will help you keep an attitude of gratitude throughout the entire day.Plus being grateful is good for you. Check it out http://huff.to/1vfmbCv

2. Sleep
The health benefits of getting enough sleep are plentiful. When you get enough sleep you feel better, it boosts your mood and it makes your look better. Check out all the benefits here http://bit.ly/1jSTqas



3. Drink Water/Eat Healthy
I'm not saying you should throw out all of the tasty food in your house. I'm just suggesting eating something naturally green at least once a day and drinking plenty of water. Staying hydrated is important in feeling and looking your best. http://bit.ly/1brMxTG

4. Positive Affirmations
I went to a Brent Dennen concert two months ago and he had a painting on his stage that said "Be the one who loves you the most."

I really loved that and it made me think, "What do I love about myself?" Tell yourself at least one thing you like about yourself every day, then give yourself a big ol' pat on the back. You deserve it!



5. Laugh
Don't take yourself too seriously. When things happen that you didn't want to have happen, try laughing. Even if you fake laugh at first it will turn into a laugh. Watching babies laughing always does the trick for me.




What are some of the ways you show yourself you care? What do you want to accomplish by loving yourself? 

#loveyourself





No comments:

Post a Comment