Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Embroidery Stitch Tutorials

Embroidery is one of my favorite things to do. I've been embroidering for years now and still I am no where near knowing everything there is to know about embroidery. There is a website I found that sells awesome embroidery transfers and also blogs about embroidery, it is called Sublime Stitching. They have tutorials to embroiderer's of all skill levels.

Since I still consider myself to be a beginner I thought I've pass on the link to their stitch tutorials that have helped me. I have found them very useful. I hope you will too! All images/tutorials are courtesy of Sublime Stitching.

how-to-split-stitch


how-to-back-stitch


how-to-stem-stitch


how-to-satin-stitch

how-to-french-knot

how-to-chain-stitch

Have you ever tried embroidery? If so, what have you made (share it with me)? If not, why?



No comments:

Post a Comment